In order to maintain a low tuition rate, each family at Tillamook is required to maintain a certain level of fundraising. This level, too, is kept manageable so as not to exclude those who cannot contribute more. Tillamook engages in a number of fundraisers including Chinook Book sales, T-Shirt and Make-It plate sales and a raffle in the spring in which members solicit donations then come together as a community and have a pancake breakfast where we raffle off the prizes for a dollar per ticket.
Additionally, the greatest amount of fundraising comes from Scrip sales. Scrip is a form of gift cards purchased for face value from your favorite stores (Fred Meyer, New Season, Home Depot, etc) and those stores give a percentage back to our school. It is an easy way to make the money you are already going to spend stretch a little further by supporting Tillamook; it really adds up!
PLEASE NOTE: Once you leave Portland Tillamook Preschool website, you will be subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners of the outside website. We do not endorse the companies of the linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
• Amazon.com – the school receives referral rates from 4% to 8.5%, depending on monthly volume
• Powell’s Books – the school receives a commission of 7.5% on every book or merchandise sale thru this link
• Office Depot or Buy online and pick-up in your nearby Office Depot! – using these links, the school receives a commission between 0%-7% depending on type of item: (0% gift cards, 1% computers, telephones, etc., … 7% pens, school supplies, etc.)
• iTunes Store – using this link, the school receives 5% commission on sales (you must have iTunes installed to use this — it works through the iTunes Store)
• Netflix.com – for each new subscriber using this link, the school recieves a $9 flat fee commission